- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
No Certification Required | Paid Training | Competitive Pay| Flexible Hours |Additional Opportunities Available
Wanted - Non-medical caregivers for live-in weekday shifts.
Oppurtunities in Nassau & Suffolk County!
About Us - Family First Home Companions
Family First Home Companions provides older adults the ability to live life the way they want; independently and on their own terms.
Our services provide in-home assistance to help with daily activities such as, meal preparation, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, errands, bathing and dressing supervision, and general support in the home.
Why Work With FFHC?
- Training provided, along with ongoing mentorship from experienced caregivers
- Flexible start date, hours and the ability to create a schedule that fits your life
- Annual performance and wage reviews
- Constant office support and follow up calls
- Companionship andintellectual conversation
- Meal preparation, light housekeeping, and cognitive stimulation
- Fall prevention, household assistance and supervision
- Must haveexperience working with clients who have dementia
- Valid social security card anddriver’s license
- Reliable vehicle to get to and from case
- Must return calls promptly
About the company