- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Costa Mesa
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
- Provides design, engineering and support on audio visual projects, including support for various levels of staff, including executives.
- Consults and participates in strategic design, upgrades and daily support of video conferencing systems and initiatives.
- May assist executives with creation and or troubleshooting of presentations with Embedded content (such as video).
- Collaborates with internal customers, managers, and vendors to review requirements and arrange/oversee offsite conference venues and support related technology.
- Monitors industry standard best practices and produces recommendations for consistency across all corporate locations/markets.
- Candidate must have a minimum of have 5+ years' experience supporting video conferencing, large meeting setup for audio and video needs.
- Must have solid skills in editing presentation content and format on the Intel/PC based platform with Apple experience a plus.
- Ability to compile video files, of various file types/formats for use in PowerPoint, QuickTime, and or other video formats.
- Experience with editing video files to adjust, change, remove, or insert audio tracks.
- Ability to search (various Intranet/Internet sources) for video clips given directed subject matter.
- Experience with installation, configuration and support of video conferencing systems required.
- Experience with Polycom, Skype for Business and WebEx video conferencing equipment and infrastructure preferred.
- Must be service oriented with ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
401k Savings Plan
Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.