- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Experian’s Data Quality business unit is looking for a talented, experienced software sales professional to join the Public Sector team as a Senior Account Executive. The Senior Account Executive will be tasked with generating revenue for Experian Data Quality (EDQ) specifically within the Public Sector market. Primarily this team focuses on selling at all levels of the government with a focus on Federal government. Success is measured by performance against a revenue target set forth by the Senior Director of Sales.
The ideal candidate will have a strong record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets in the Public Sector market with exceptional performance in proactive opportunity identification, sales cycle management and closing sales. This individual who can think strategically and is adept at building and maintaining very strong relationships across multiple levels of an organization also thrives in a fast paced, high growth, results-oriented environment.
We believe in a competitive, team-oriented environment that requires the full investment and engagement of every team member. We expect team members to focus on creating a solution-driven environment by encouraging creativity and innovation. Data Quality is a rapidly expanding field within these markets and there is a high need for dedicated, creative, and driven individuals who are committed to creating solutions that redefine how these organizations interact with citizens. Our sales executives have an in-depth understanding of our technology and services and work with their customers and prospects to provide needs-based solutions. This is a team-oriented role that requires Integrity, Passion, Dedication, Curiosity, Collaboration and Accountability.
Targeting candidates located in Boston or Washington D.C. area
• Identify and engage new EDQ sales opportunities in the Public Sector vertical
• Responsible for sourcing, qualifying, managing the review process, negotiating, and closing new opportunities for products and services
• Maintain and grow relationships with internal partners in other Experian Business Units with an end goal of partnering with them on a large amount of opportunities.
• Develop a business plan within a sales territory that maximizes new client acquisition and attainment of sales goals.
• Effectively articulate and deliver value propositions for the software and services based upon ROI cost/benefit analysis.
• Develop strategic sales and marketing plans to deliver on revenue targets.
• Act as an expert resource and thought leader on EDQ software for Public Sector.
• Stay current with partnerships, products, and market changes within the Public Sector vertical market
• Work cross-functionally during sales cycle to ensure client success
• Adhere to all EDQ policies and best practices.
• Perform other duties as assigned to ensure success of EDQ operational objectives.
5+ years of sales experience in software or technology, with a focus on a specific vertical market preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant combination of training and experience required.
• Proven ability to prospect and develop net new territory into pipeline
• Direct, proven success in meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
• Understanding of Federal Government procurement and bid process is a must and a proven ability to guide the process
• Understanding of key industry verticals and their business drivers is critical
• Experience working effectively with technical and commercial business stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate in person, verbally and in writing with C-Level Management.
• Accomplished in lead generation and prospecting activities.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, within the United States and Canada
• Eligible to work in the United States
In order to be considered for the position the assessments must be completed.
At Experian Data Quality (EDQ) we empower organizations to make smarter decisions by better leveraging their data. We do this through world-class validation, matching, enrichment and profiling capabilities enabling clients to proactively utilize their data assets to drive efficiencies and improve citizen services.
Our benefits include competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer-matched 401k plan, free/discounted benefits and services, such as tax-free commuter passes and free credit monitoring, and a well-balanced
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.