- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $50.00 - $51.00 gross per hour
Robert Half Strategic Accounts
OfficeTeam is looking to fulltime a Senior Accountant to work in the healthcare industry.
Duties will be:
• Maintain the general ledger month end close process.
• Manage miscellaneous accounts receivable.
• Produce a variety of interim financial and statistical reports for the organization subsidiaries and joint ventures.
• Performs as lead by directing the work, training others on the work and filling in when needed.
• Respond to and on and problem solves.
• Develop standard work performs audits etc.
This is a contract employment opportunity based in Mason City IA 50401.
Is this something that you would be interested in doing?
Please email me at Teresa.Jones@Roberthalf.com
Must Have Qualifications/Experience:
• Bachelors' degree in accounting is required.
• Certificate in Public Accounting preferred.
• Minimum of three years accounting experience is required.
• Healthcare experience preferred.
• Must have excellent computer skills in a wide array of software applications including but not limited to Excel. Word PowerPoint Quick Books asset management and general ledger applications.
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all colleagues.
• Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must have advanced ability to prioritize and organize work for self.
• Must be self-motivated detail-oriented individual able to work with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects at one time and flexibility to meet department needs.
• Must be able to perform effectively under stressful situation.
• Flexible hours during month end close and special projects.
• Attained expert user status of a financial system.
• Considered a generally accepted accounting principle GAAP expert.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.