- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are recruiting a Senior Accountant for a foward thinking, modern accountancy practice.
Senior duties will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Overseeing the preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Liaising with colleagues and clients and building productive working relationships.
- Training and reviewing the work of junior members of the accounts team.
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of Self Assessment returns.
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- 5+ years experience
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Self motivated & dynamic
- Able to manage junior staff members
- Motivated to work in a client facing role
- Ability to solve problems, take responsibility and start adding value to the team immediately
- Excellent communication skills over email and telephone
- Able to work independently is a must
About the company
LEGALMINT provide tailored recruitment services for legal professionals. Founded in 2012, we are a dedicated agency focusing on law firms and businesses who work across a host of sectors.
Regardless if you are newly qualified or more experienced within the legal field, or even a marketing or finance professional looking to break into the legal sector, our expert recruitment team can quickly help you obtain a new role that matches your skills.