- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $21.00 gross per hour
As a member of the administrative team you will support and backup all office administrative duties and team members on an as needed basis. This position requires political acumen, exceptional communication skills, proven organizational capabilities and extensive administrative experience. Ideal candidate will be willing to roll up their sleeves, jump in, and have fun.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:- General Administrative Support
• Collectively manage multiple calendars, including extensive organizing, scheduling and setting up of meetings.
• Perform variety of routine clerical activities including monitoring and maintaining files, scanning documents, copying, and/or performing other related records management activities.
• Setup conference calls often involving internal and external parties, using audio and web-based meeting technologies. Provide event coordination and scheduling of meetings as needed.
• Plan all aspects and logistics of domestic/international travel activities for business and conferences/meetings. Prepare detailed itineraries, maintain travel records, and process expense reports.
• Act as liaison for contract processing.
• Coordinate meetings, including conference room details, catering, and schedule with other internal/external administrative offices.
• Function as internal liaison with other Administrators and department team members.
• Prepare, format, copy edit, and distribute documents and presentations including checking documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Relieve front reception and admin team members as needed.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Clinical Operations Support
• Provide administrative support.
• Track department initiatives such as SOPs, templates and budget reforecasts.
• Schedule department meetings and coordinate meeting rooms.
• Take department meeting minutes & track action items.
• Help coordinate interview schedules for candidates and consultants.
• Assist with expense reports & travel arrangements.
• Order and ship study site supplies/binders.
• Act as a resource to study teams, ordering lunches, scheduling vendor work dinners, etc.
• 5 - 8 years of experience providing high-quality team administrative support and/or supporting corporate executives. Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Preference given to candidates with very strong PowerPoint skills. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Concur, a plus.
• Previous multiple calendar management, event coordination, and both domestic and international travel arrangement experience needed.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.