- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Administrative Assistant - Inside Sales - (190000JH)
For 40 years, National Instruments has worked with engineers and scientists to provide answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all. Historically, National Instruments has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources. If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you’re in the right place! Here’s a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
Watch Video: 40 Years of NI Success
- 5 G – Setting world records in spectral efficiency using MIMO
- Internet of Things (IoT) - With NI’s technology providing unmatched capabilities in measurement, control, ruggedness, and connectivity, along with our expert ecosystem, you can realize the benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) today.
- Semiconductor - NI semiconductor test customers report 10X improvement in test times while maintaining measurement and performance requirements.
- Autonomous Automotive - As vehicles advance towards autonomous operation, test engineers face drastically increasing system complexity while dealing with ever present cost and time pressure.
- Aerospace & Defense - NI provides industry-leading performance and accuracy with best-in-class synchronization for large systems, so you can get to the right decision faster.
More @: www.ni.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
Senior Administrative Assistant - Americas Sales
The National Instruments Americas Inside Sales team is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support a wide variety of duties. This is a dynamic position carries a high level of responsibility, including project leadership, travel coordination, and meeting management. The position is located in the National Instruments Headquarters in Austin, TX.
The essential functions of the role will be:
- Act as liaison to director with all levels of staff
- Able to judge the relative importance of issues and act independently to address them
- Advanced communication and organization skills, including drafting response emails, communication plan for staff after a key event
- Proactively take on new tasks or projects without instruction
- Superior time management and multitasking skills with demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple projects/ assignments
- Enhance productivity of executive by assuming responsibility for key outcomes and deliverables
- Proactively manage all domestic and international travel arrangements, including air, hotel & ground transportation, visa assistance, and detailed itineraries. Work with local and international teams to ensure trip objectives, outcomes, and presentation expectations are identified, communicated and agreed to in advance of departure
- Accurately complete complex expense reports, including multi-currency with various exchange rates
- Proactive management of meetings, commitments (business/personal), and communication (calendar, email, scheduling internal & external meetings, conference calls, appointments, etc.) Ensure meeting objectives, agenda, and preparation requirements are communicated in a timely manner
- Compile meeting agenda, capture notes and action items, and track action item follow up to ensure completion
- Assist with planning and execution of meetings and events, including managing all logistics such as catering, gathering and delivering supplies, and offsite errands in preparation for the event
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Is current and proficient in trends, concepts, technologies, and best practices within profession
- 5 years of experience supporting senior management or executives
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential material
- Experience with calendar management tools (examples: Outlook, Google and iPhone)
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint)
- College degree preferred
- Experience in medium-sized corporations preferred
- Professional Maturity: strong emotional intelligence, integrity, able to take the good with the bad
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Business awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to make decisions in the best interest of the organization
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with ability to build trust and achieve consensus
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred but not required
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Work Locations: US - TX, Austin (HQ)
11500 North Mopac Expressway
Job: Administrative Support
Business Unit: Sales
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Posting: May 2, 2019, 9:25:59 AM
About the company
National Instruments Corporation, or NI, is an American company with international operation. It is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control and machine vision.