- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 gross per year
- New Bedford
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Analog IC Design Engineer to join an expanding company based in the UK, North of London. In this position you will be responsible for the Design of next generation PLLs for high speed links (SerDes) in CMOS technology.
- Investigation and design of PLL architectures
- Validation of PLL sub-blocks
- Design of transistor schematics of PLL's and all component sub-blocks
- Verification of top level PLLs
- Supervision of physical design to ensure high performance PLL layout
- Lab and ATE test plans and measurement for characterisation
Industry degree qualified, the successful Analog IC Design Engineer will have a thorough understanding of advanced PLL architectures, including LC PLLs, hybrid PLLs, all-Digital PLLs. Familiarity with PLL modelling in languages such as Matlab, Python, C++ or similar is required along with strong experience in transistor level design and layout of key PLL building blocks, such as VCOs, charge-pumps and high-speed frequency dividers.
It would be advantageous to have experience on modern process nodes down to 28nm, 14nm, 16nm or 7nm. Strong design and verification tools experience is required including Virtuoso, Maestro, Spectre, to design and verify PLL performance as well as ensuring meeting reliability goals.
The successful applicant will be self motivated with strong sense of ownership and responsibility. You will have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player you will be able to work well within a multi-site team.
Visas can be considered for the right candidate.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to find out more and to apply.