- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description SummaryThis role is responsible for supporting the Senior Manager of Free Cash Flow (FCF) and Contract Operations and the Supplier Services organization through Statement of Cash Flow (SCF) analysis and The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) contract systems management. The role will act as a subject matter expert on TCCC contract management processes and tools and will work with TCCC stakeholders and the Managed Service Provider (MSP) to drive compliance with these processes. The role will also work with the Accounts Payable organization and SCF banks to process payment requisitions, provided Procure to Pay transactional analysis and manage TCCC’s SCF platforms.Key Responsibilities
- Manage contract lifecycle management (CLM) process and tools. Activities include:
- Oversee collection and storage of The Coca-Cola Company contracts in a centralized repository in coordination with MSP
- Provide MSP access to approve The Coca-Cola Company contracts via contract management tool/database
- Provide Legal, approved contract templates to store in Templates library
- Support resolution of escalated supplier issues and end-user inquires in coordination with Senior Manager of Contract Operations and MSP
- Track contract compliance to SPP5.1 through monthly spend under contract reports
- Ensure compliance with contract lifecycle management (CLM) processes and tools across all TCCC supply towers and MSP resources. Drive further standardization of CLM processes and tools to improve processes efficiency and end user experience. Activities include:
- Work with TCCC category leadership and MSP sourcing resources to institutionalize CLM processes and tools.
- Drive adoption of CLM tool as single repository for all Supply Contracts
- Facilitate trainings and provide end user support on CLM tools in coordination with MSP for TCCC business users, suppliers, and other stakeholders involved in CLM end-to-end process
- Routinely review CLM processes with category managers, MSP, controls, and legal to identify potential improvements to
- process efficiency
- Serve as the Contract Operations liaison between the MSP and other Procurement Agents (i.e. CCBSS) to ensure full compliance to TCCC Contract Operations process and ensure copies of contracts sourced by such entities are available in TCCC CLM tool
- Provide Procure to Pay transactional analysis for Supply Chain Platform enablement. Activities include:
- Download data from SAP to SQL to provide routine reports/calculations of projected and actual cash flow benefits
- Process payment term requisitions and run reports on payment terms accuracy in Master Data
- Track cash flow opportunities and include insights in routine and ad hoc reports
- Drive simplification and automation of SCF processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of analytics and reporting capabilities
- Manage maintenance of TCCC SCF platforms in coordination with MSP. Activities include:
- Create supplier profiles to support extended payment term negotiations.
- Facilitate processing of payment term requisitions to master data to set up 120 days payment terms.
- Monitor status of SCF activation for all suppliers on the SCF program
- Monitor status/completion of requests submitted by suppliers and buyers on TCCC SCF platform
- Act as liaison between P2P, Accounts Payable, SCF banks, MSP, and other stakeholders. Activities include:
- Work with AP and banks to resolve any invoices that are overpaid or underpaid
- Work with banks to activate suppliers on SCF platform
- Facilitate change management, communication, and end user training for SCF program
What you need to be successful
- 5+ years of working experience
- University/Bachelor’s degree in in business or technical degree
- Experience in Procure to Pay operations, Vendor Master, Material Master, SCF Analytics, and Cash Flow Tracking
- Experience with The Coca-Cola Company contract management systems and processes
- Experience working with MSP preferred
- Technical experience with Contract Lifecycle Management and Procure to Pay systems
- Advanced Excel and Tracking tools experience
- SQL experience preferred
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportuni
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day