- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of accounting experience or a minimum of two (2) years Big 4 Accounting experience
- Skills in MS Excel such as working with formulas, data tables, pivot Charts, queries, custom functions, data management and analysis (advanced level)
- CPA preferred
- Strong US GAAP and SEC background
- Workiva, Workday, and/or Hyperion experience is a huge plus
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical skills and be methodical in solving problems
- Excellent organizational skills in order to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Is reliable and timely.
- Participates and assists with monthly and quarterly closing procedures
- Assist with the preparation and review of 10Q and 10K
- Provide supporting documentation and key contact for internal and external auditors
- Responsible for accounting of debt and debt related accounts, including reconciliations, journal entries, and forecasting
- Assist Treasury with debt related queries, debt covenants, debt offerings and shelf-registrations
- Completes monthly closing procedures including journal entries, international billing and monthly preparation of financial ratios
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Participate in special projects
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
This position will primarily assist the Corporate Accounting department with external SEC reporting on a quarterly basis, the monthly closing process and other special projects requested by management throughout the year.