- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Company Name:Kroger Logistics
Responsible for developing solutions to the most complex business challenges within the Kroger Supply Chain. Lead the divsion on analytics projects, with the ability to effectively communicate results, summarize findings and propose next steps. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, Integrity, diversity, inclusion and Safety of others
Essential Job Functions:
- Produce statistical, operational, and/or financial analysis from internal and external data sources for use in decision making
- Develop innovative and reliable insights through use of descriptive, diagostic, predictive and perscriptive analytical techniques
- Perform required key analyses across various functions of the Supply Chain including but not limited to Warehousing, Transportation, Engineering, Procurement, and Manufacturing
- Identifying capabilities and processes that drive continuous improvement, prepare improvement projections and post-implementation variance analysis
- Act as subject matter expert for Kroger Supply Chain related data
- Provide excellent customer service to all Kroger Supply Chain business partners
- Independently exercise sound analytical judgment, draw insights and document findings
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical or technical field (Business administration, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Statistics, Math, etc…)
- 5 + years analytical experience with emphasis on transportation and/or Supply Chain
- Ability to perform statistical data analysis and analytical review.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs; including but not limited to relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) and Business Intelligence Solutions (Spotfire, Tableau, Microstrategy, SAP Business Objects, Excel, etc).
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player, and demonstrated ability to relate to and understand others
- Exhibit a passion and enthusiasm for developing analytical solutions
- Strong attention to detail for identifying errors in calculations and reports
- Proven experience in prioritizing and handling multiple projects and assignments while attaining on-time completion
- Ability to delegate and follow up on assignments while striving for results
- Professional demeanor and confidentiality as the position has access to extremely sensitive information
- Ability to travel independently up to 25%
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Master Business Administration
- Supply Chain Operations or Planning role (Demand Panning, Network Planning, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, or Transportation)
- Strategic Network Design projects and solutions (LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru, Insight SAILS, etc).
- Sales and Operations Planning development and implementation
- Knowledge with big data platforms (Cloudera Hadoop, SAP HANA, etc.)
Education Level:Bachelor's Required
Required Travel:Up to 25%
Position Type: Full-Time
Regions:General Office- Cincinnati
States: Indiana; Kentucky; Ohio
Keywords: Supply Chain, Data Analyst, Analytics
Jobs at Kroger Logistics:Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1St Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH||Cincinnati|| 1014 Vine Street ||45202 || Kroger Logistics||None||Logistics/Supply Chain; Technology Transformation ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
About the company
Kroger, one of the world’s largest retailers, employs more than 339,000 associates who serve customers in 2,425 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 789 convenience stores, 337 fine jewelry stores, 1,109 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food processing plants in the U.S. Kroger also operates over 80 “The Little Clinic” retail healthcare sites inside select Kroger, King Sooper and Fry’s stores.
Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger supports hunger relief, breast cancer awareness, the military and their families, and more than 30,000 schools and grassroots organizations in the communities it serves. Kroger contributes food and funds equal to 160 million meals a year through more than 80 Feeding America food bank partners. For more information please visit Kroger.com.