- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Gulf Shores
The avionics technician performs maintenance on aircraft avionics components and electrical systems components, such as airborne navigation/communication systems, weather radar, autopilot, compass systems and accessories in accordance with MFG specifications and FAA guidelines.
- Troubleshoots to determine malfunctions on aircraft avionics components and electrical systems components, such as airborne navigation/communication systems, weather radar, autopilot, compass systems and accessories component level.
- Tests and inspects aircraft communications components, navigation components, weather radar, autopilot, compass systems and accessories to MFG specifications.
- Repairs, overhauls and modifies aircraft communication components, navigation components, autopilot and other electrical systems components and accessories to MFG specifications.
- Uses all mandated safety equipment and complies with all safety requirements in accordance with company and government regulations and guidelines.
- Completes all checklists, forms and reports as required in accordance with the company, government and FAA regulations and guidelines.
- Participates in on-the-job training with onsite personnel.
- Maintains adequate knowledge to understand and follow the repair facility’s inspection procedures manual.
- Exhibits positive, courteous behavior with customers, businesses and co-workers.
- Assists co-workers and those in other departments to successfully perform job tasks and functions when necessary. Job Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience as an avionics technician on general aviation aircraft
- FCC General Radiotelephone License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs Location: The Senior Avionics Technician reports to the Maintenance Manager at the Aeropro Gulf Shores AL location. This position operates in a maintenance warehouse environment.
Responsibilities: The Senior Avionics Technician supports the growth of Aeropro's avionics business by responsibly and effectively performing all job requirements as listed above. In addition, the Senior Avionics Technician may have oversight of other avionics technicians and maintenance helpers.
Compensation: Competitive Hourly base pay; bonus program; full benefits including 401K Aeropro is a subsidiary of Resicum International LLC. Aeropro is focused on commercial and general aviation services including Part 145, Avionics, Flight School, and staffing services. Aeropro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Yes Travel:
About the company