- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Jersey City
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
- Experience in Medicare/Medicaid ICD codes
- Experience in HIPPA compliance
- Experience writing User Stories and BRD's.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: US Newark, NJ or Pennington, NJ
- This work order is for a business system analyst to assist the Business Solutions Group in writing requirements documents and other needed deliverables as well as providing subject matter expertise to IT and HCR related initiatives.
- This position will be interacting with Senior IT Leadership Operations Business Owners third party development vendors and internal IT development departments responsible for integration reporting membership and billing claims adjudication etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Presentations to Senior Management.
- Primary deliverables and activities for this position may include although not limited to the following Initiative Request Forms Scope Documents Business Requirements Documents Technical Requirements Documents.
- Traceability Matrix.
- Gathering and preparing solution based estimates Use Cases Test Plans Test Cases.
- Process Flows High Level Solution Diagrams short of architecture.
- Gap Analysis Defect Root Cause Analysis.
- Conducting JAD sessions White Boarding Data Mapping Documents
- Minimum 6 years as a business system analyst.
- Greater than 4 years in the health insurance industry.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Soft skills.
- Excellent BSA skills.
- Preferred Experience with Medicare Medicaid Medigap FIDE SNP and supplemental products.
- Working experience with CMS guideline driven projects.
- Knowledge of NCQA Accreditation and HEDIS scoring MTLS or DSNIP programs.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-