- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
JOB DESCRIPTION:Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done?
Are you ready to join a highly talented and dynamic team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it?
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing processes, applications, and tools, defining requirements, and supporting execution of projects to change and enhance our business.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of Adobe AEM sites
- Work with key business and technology stakeholders to define and ideate product strategy and requirements
- Develop product roadmaps that align with business goals and the organization’s project portfolio
- Lead Agile Scrum ceremonies on projects to enable effective software development
- Conduct business analysis and business process mapping with cross-functional teams to enable digital transformation efforts
- Own and drive quality assurance and software testing efforts with a key focus on automated testing and DevOps enablement on the team
- Formulate and implement software testing strategies for digital transformation initiatives
- Develop and review test plans, test cases and test reports to provide insight into the quality of in-development products and measure effectiveness of current test strategies
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Bachelors Degree
- Functional expertise in Adobe AEM
- Applying functional knowledge of Adobe AEM to help guide the design and implementation of the solution
- Minimum 4 years experience with business analysis and business process mapping in a hybrid and/or Agile development environment for digital solutions
- Experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing
- Expertise with JIRA, Confluence, and the rest of the Atlassian suite and using JIRA's Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of other agile methodologies like Kanban
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight
- Detail oriented with a proven ability to self-motivate and follow-through on tasks
- Strong problem solving, analysis and communication skills, both verbal and written
JOB FAMILY:IT Services & Solutions Delivery
DIVISION:GIS Global Information Services
LOCATION:United States Alameda : 1360-1380 South Loop Road
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.