- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
- VSG is hiring a Senior C# Developer for Electronic Trading System development with our Direct client in Financial Services industry at New York, NY location.
Job Title: Senior C# Developer (Electronic trading system)
Duration: 12 months & high possibility of extension
Location: New York, NY
- Develop Credit Pricing and Electronic Market trading systems.
- Work with traders, developers, business analysts and support teams to define solutions.
- Provide 3rd level support of applications for front-office users.
- Participate as part of a global development team.
- Work alongside production support teams to roll out changes/new functionality
Minimum required qualifications:
- Proven C# development skills and knowledge.
- Proficiency in C++ Development, preferable in MS Windows.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people in different teams.
- Experienced with building real time applications
- Experience in class libraries design and general application architecture.
- Experience in TDD and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Experience working in or with production support teams to deploy and support software applications.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment (Front Office Trading preferred).
- Knowledge of SDLC and prior experience working on large software development projects.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as GIT, SVN or TFS.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a small local team operating as part of global development group.
- Bachelor degree in an applicable subject matter (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, etc.).
- Please send your resume to email@example.com
About the company