- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Redwood City
Reports to: Chief Data Officer
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer (the "Engineer") will be responsible for deploying, managing, and supporting the cloud infrastructure required to scale business operations and hosted services.
The Engineer must have Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) or DevOps Engineering experience, a deep understanding of systems architecture, security, compliance and knowledge of how applications interact with systems at scale.
Working well as a collaborative member of the team is imperative to success in the role, as is the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment where systems and processes are still being developed and maturing.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Improve cloud configuration, deployments monitoring, management and incident response through automation
- Automate deployments and test the cloud infrastructure with a focus on compliance and scale
- Design and optimize robust CI/CD pipelines for Cloud and Mobile apps and data pipelines
- Architect and implement AWS infrastructure according to design and security best practices
- Manage external engineering and DevOps teams
- Provide support tools to diagnose end user issues and monitor service health
- Build monitoring and observability solutions to ensure overall system health
- Architect and automate ETL data ingest pipeline for our clinical analytics services
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience (M.S.
- Working knowledge of Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google and Cloud Platform)
- Extensive hands-on experience working with AWS infrastructure especially compute, storage, security, networking, and database services
- Proficient in one or more Configuration Management tool (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Strong experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS
- Full life-cycle experience (design through delivery and support) developing and improving CI/CD standards, practices and procedures
- Experience with log monitoring and metric tools (New Relic, Datadog, Sumologic, Splunk)
- Experience with Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
- Knowledge of performance benchmarking and diagnostic tools
- Experience with using and deploying technologies like Cassandra, Spark, Relational Databases, Postgres, RedShift, DynamoDb, Elastic Beanstalk and Amazon EMR
Additional Abilities Required:
- This job operates in an office setting and is largely sedentary, requiring the routine use of a computer and other standard office equipment.
The ability to lift or move up to 5 pounds, bend, reach, and perform manual tasks may also be required.
- Note:Nothing in this job description restricts the company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
About Columbia Care Inc.
Columbia Care Inc.
("Columbia Care" or the "Company") is one of the largest and most experienced multi-state operators in the medical cannabis industry, with licenses in 15 jurisdictions in the US and the EU.
With over 1,000,000 successful sales transactions since its inception, Columbia Care is a patient-centered organization setting the standard for compassion, professionalism, quality, caring and innovation, working in collaboration with some of the most renowned and innovative teaching hospitals and medical centers in the world.
The Company is committed to providing the type of education and transparency patients deserve and quality of product that clinicians expect.
For more information on Columbia Care, please visit .