- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
- Accountable for the implementation of application and infrastructure monitoring, incident management and change management workflows, and backup and recovery plans for our cloud-based SaaS products.
- Manage the deployment and operations of internal tools such as SCM, collaboration tools, FTP, and project management software.
- Implement L0 monitoring, alerting, and scheduling globally for ERS products.
- Deploy SaaS products using modern strategies such as blue-green and canary deployments
- Streamline AMI production using rehydration and automation
- Construct a risk team, that will ensure SOC certification, compliance and audit controls.
- Manage the data operations team, including the processing of data, detection and reconciliation of errors, and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create operating standard procedures for efficient data operations and process management
- Partner with engineering, data science and line of businesses to streamline the data flow and ETL pipelines into content production and products
- Lead the selection of various risk, monitoring, alerting, and process management tools.
- Accountability for the disaster and recovery and business continuity plans.
- 10+ years technical operations management
- 5+ years managing SaaS product development or operations
- 3+ years in public cloud (AWS or Azure) architecture and operations
- Strong skills in cloud migration, risk assessment, technology operations, and security controls.
- Experience implementing controls and processes from a regulatory framework or industry standard (SOC, NIST, ITIL)
- Previous implementation of IT Service Management processes (ServiceNow, Jira ServiceDesk)
- Experience with modern cloud technologies and architectures (containers, serverless, microservices, infrastructure as code)
- Management of large geographically distributed teams
- Strong understanding of Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps processes
- Infrastructure architecture, security, and networking expertise
- Strong architecture and distributed systems knowledge
- Experience with modern operation and development tools (e.g., New Relic, Pager Duty, GitHub, Circle CI)
- Practical experience of CyberSecurity tools such as tenable.io, Dome9, CrowdStrike, Dome9, Splunk
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
- ms project