- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cyber Offense and Defense Experts (CODEX), is seeking Cyber Engineering experts for developer positions. CODEX’s passion is work that challenges, engages, and empowers real-world mission impact which means our research and development efforts cover the full spectrum of security technologies for computer network operations. Candidates must play both sides of the fence—developing and defeating advanced new security techniques. Projects are undertaken on small teams in close coordination with customers to quickly deliver or enhance capabilities.
The developer will provide software development in support of custom software design and development of CNO tools and techniques. The developer will be required to provide and author documentation, participate in design, code, and program reviews. In addition, the developer will provide in-person on-site technical support to end-users, engage with customers, and conduct capability briefings.
Location: Greenville, SC
- 8-10+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in one or more systems programming languages (e.g. C/C++)
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell)
- Familiarity with low-level architectures (e.g. x86, x64, ARM)
- Excellent problem solving skills Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of software security principles
- Windows/Linux Kernel development
- Reverse engineering skills (e.g. IDA Pro)
- Strong Debugging skills (e.g. gdb, WinDbg) Required Education: Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
Clearance Required: Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen in order to meet the minimum requirement to obtain the required clearance.
About the company