- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Technical Client Director (TCD) is Neudesic's visionary client facing technical leader.
Responsible for enabling business strategies through trusted advisor relationships.
The right candidate will bring to bear multi-cloud expertise, business acumen and dynamic communication skills that will transform the client technology journey, with an insatiable curiosity that drives them to the leading edge of emerging technologies, making them a known expert both inside and outside of the organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for shaping strategy and growing technical impact for Neudesic's Predictive Enterprise service line in southern California.
Leverage your deep experience architecting, developing and operationalizing highly scalable data management systems, big data application and machine learning in Cloud, Multi-Cloud and Hybrid-Cloud environments.
Developing and implementing business transformation through direct engagement and relationship building with customers and partners to envision "the art of the possible" through software development that meets and drives business goals.
Technical skills should include proficiency with big data and analytics tools, platforms and programming languages: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Python, SQL, Java as well as foster new emerging technologies in the data engineering space.
Broad, versatile knowledge of machine learning such as TenserFlow, PyTorch and boarder artificial intelligence solutions including cognitive services APIs.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) a plus.
Daily Activities Include:
- Supporting Account Executives as you jointly pursue projects opportunities.
- Conducting pre-sales solutioning from proposal to opportunity close.
- Building & growing client and partner relationships.
- Developing internal technical readiness and expertise programs.
- Lead international teams through transformational cloud application development.
- Mentoring tenured technologists with a "lead from the front" approach to executing strategically and engaging tactically.
Provide practical guidance that encourages independent and critical client support from associate to principal consultants.
Be a Leader
As a technical leader, you will guide and manage a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Make It A Success
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to engage senior client decision makers in solution discovery, technical architectures, and application delivery cycles.
Set goal-oriented expectations and guide virtual teams from early pre-sales efforts through engagement execution.
- Bring a passion for supporting clients through their digital transformation
- Proactively engage in complex sales pursuits directly supporting sellers.
- Make highly technical concepts, easily relatable to clients and colleagues.
- Be actively involved in business development and identifying new opportunities.
- Leverage practiced communication skills that build trust with clients, partners and Neudesic technologists.
- Use strong verbal and written communications skills in drafting customer facing proposals and statements of work.
- Bring disciplined leadership to ambiguous situations and challenging client engagements.
- Maintain and lead technical learning expertise and a culture of readiness.
- Demonstrate capable speaking and presentation skills for small groups and events in front of an audience, a whiteboard or onsite at a client.
- Be highly technical, analytical and capable of traversing the complexities of large, global technology environments.
Join our team!
Businesses come to us because we deliver results, and they come back because of our people and unwavering system of Values.
Each member of our team is highly valued; we believe in them and in return, their dedication and hard work drives our success.
Personal and professional achievements are not only encouraged but invested upon, cultivating a positive mutual respect throughout our company.
We provide for a culture of collaboration, communication, accountability, hard work, individual development, growth and fun.
Resumes are only accepted via email.
Neudesic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please no third parties or agencies, thank you.
Neudesic is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Neudesic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Application Development Consultant, Location: Tempe, AZ