- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Aliso Viejo
Pacific Life is seeking a candidate as a Senior Unified Communications Contact Center Engineer II with extensive background in support of emerging technologies such as Cloud IVR, Speech Recognition, Voice Biometrics, OMNI Channel, AI, IoT, and CRM integrations. Pacific Life is currently in the process of migrating their existing Enterprise Contact Center/IVR applications to Amazon's AWS Connect Cloud based solution. We are seeking an individual who has advanced Contact Center Experience, a passion for technology, is team oriented and can successfully implement next generation enhancements to align the Contact Centers with our Pacific Life digital strategy.
- Strong knowledge of Contact Center platforms with advanced experience in Self-Service, Call Routing, Workforce Management, Call Recording, Analytics, outbound campaigns, customer journey mapping and SIP/VoIP infrastructure.
- Proven expertise in defining user requirements, data analysis and designing complex call flows that will integrate with OMNI channel offerings such as email, IM, web chat and click to dial.
- Solid experience with peripheral Contact Center applications and integrations including familiarity with Salesforce CRM, ServiceNow, WFM, Display Boards and analytical reporting tools.
- Experience with completing a Contact Center migration from On-premise to cloud and the deployment of advanced API integrations.
- Experience in maintaining documentation library, capturing business processes, creation of storyboards, use of all MS O365 tools, documenting business practices and training material.
- General knowledge of network and security infrastructure as it relates to Real Time communications and cloud services.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or related work experience
- 7+ years background working within the IT Department in support of Contact Center services.
- 3+ years hands on experience supporting Cloud Contact Center services. (AWS Experience ideal)
- Advanced knowledge of contact center call flows, routing, queues, analytics, and reporting.
- Experience with a range of AWS services - specifically the services that impact Connect including Lambda, DynamoDB, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lex, Polly, Code Pipeline.
- Basic understanding/knowledge of the AWS ecosystem.
- Development experience with tools such as the Serverless Framework, NPM, and the AWS CLI.
- Background utilizing Microsoft Office tools (O365).
- Skilled in problem solving, decision making and meeting facilitation.
- Strong communication skills (oral/written) and capable of translating complex technical issues or design details and present to our business stakeholders, all levels of management and IT teams.
- Outstanding time-management skills must be agile, team oriented and organized.
- Strong analytical skills
For more than 150 years, Pacific Life has offered innovative products and services including life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed. We firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success, and we pride ourselves in providing a work environment that is challenging, inclusive, collaborative, and results-oriented. With a powerful past and a strong future, Pacific Life offers an environment where you're empowered to achieve your personal best. In return, we look to your passion and insight to help us grow. For additional company information, including current financial strength ratings, visit www.PacificLife.com.Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: Competitive salary and bonus program Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) Generous vacation time and holiday pay And much more!Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
- human resources