- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The charter of the Office Lifecycle Programming team is to make the Office 365 service live and connected to increase customer engagement and loyalty. One of our key audiences are Office Insiders – a group of fans, influencers and evangelists who are committed to partnering and shaping the future of Office with us.
As we engage with this unique audience, we aim to build a community of highly engaged customers who share and collaborate to influence the future of Office apps and services by providing actionable feedback while being our biggest influencers and evangelists across our entire customer base.
As a Senior Content PM, you’ll help develop and execute on several experiential strategies to enrich and increase the engagement of this vibrant and underutilized group. Joining our existing team, your primary responsibility will be to deliver the strategy, plan and development of Insider engagement experiences in the Office suite of apps and on the Office Insider website. To be successful you will need to partner with product teams, data science, design, and marketing to deliver highly valued and connected experiences. Paramount to success will be a data-informed approach focusing on clear Outcomes and Key Results (OKRs) and partnering across multiple teams.
- Work collaboratively across Engineering, Marketing, Design, Content and Support teams to design and implement in-app and web experiences intended to increase Office Insider feedback across the Office suite and in all platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android).
- Work with our web development team to develop an Insider incentive program that ties in-app feedback through to the Office Insider web portal.
- Create new web experiences for Insiders to facilitate feedback that helps influence product development across Office product teams, such as; quick polls to capture sentiment, quests to capture user scenarios and other qualitative feedback not captured through telemetry.
- Help build process change and optimize internal processes to better collaborate with various internal virtual teams to drive program innovation and transformation of the Office Insider community.
- Work alongside data science teams to understand which data streams, and data marts including but not limited to; MyAnalytics, OfficeAnalytics, COSMOS etc. which can be used to build personalization experiences for Insiders.
- Deepen engineering relationships to provide early, often, and deep technical connections to enable Insiders to develop expertise in their areas of focus.
- Drive the utilization of analytics and Insider usage data and dashboards to feed timely notifications to the Insider community in-app and on the web. These would include productivity and educational updates tied to incentives and rewards.
- Provide regular quality analysis and insight into the overall success of our engagement strategy in the Office app experiences to Office product teams and Office Growth team leadership.