- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Senior Corporate RecruiterTwo Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world's most difficult economic problems. Our work spans across markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
We're seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our Corporate Recruiting practice. You will serve as a trusted adviser to leaders across the business, partnering with HRBPs to translate their strategic goals into hiring needs. As a talent acquisition subject matter expert, you'll be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process, from conducting research and market mapping to sourcing, pipeline building, assessing and evaluating candidates, through to driving offer approvals, negotiation and closing.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process to meet hiring goals, including designing and executing sourcing and research strategies to identify high potential talent for Two Sigma's immediate and long-term needs
- Establish consultative relationships with HR Business Partners and leaders across our Corporate practices, developing a deep understanding of their strategic objectives and hiring needs
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop effective candidate assessment frameworks, including facilitating interviews and leading calibration and hiring discussions
- Drive the offer process, including preparing offer packets for review and approval, presenting offers, and developing effective close strategies
- Track and analyze relevant metrics to provide data-driven insights to stakeholders across the organization and within the HR team
- Represent Two Sigma and the recruiting team, both internally and externally, serving as a brand ambassador and evangelist
- Lead and participate in cross-functional, ad-hoc projects as needed and assigned
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive recruitment experience, including 3 or more years of experience in Financial Services or FinTech; a combination of agency and in-house recruitment experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative environment, with a track record of accomplishment and measurable business impact
- Excellent organization and data-driven project management skills
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials required
Two Sigma employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- ms project