- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description: Insignia Technology has an opening for a Senior Data Analyst to join our talented, dynamic team.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
e.g 835, 837, 275, 278, 999, 270/271 and 276/277 transaction sets
- Support processes and procedures currently in place to ensure the timely and accurate transmission (in and out of the Veterans Affairs Financial Services Center) and handling of electronic transactions
- Utilize open systems tools such as TrustedLink Enterprise, VL Trader, Java script, TOAD, SML Spy, and Exceed to support windows or Unix based processes and applications that process electronic transactions such as healthcare claims and financial transactions
- Utilize mainframe tools such as Gentran, JCL, SyncSort, and Connect:Direct to support mainframe-based processes and applications that process electronic transactions such as healthcare claims and financial transactions
- Configure host, mailbox, actions and scheduling setups for development and production within Managed File Transfer (MFT) system/VL Trader
- Change Request submissions to CAB
. Requirements: Required Skills
- Patch/release testing & post deployment validation
- Password database maintenance
- Respond to daily inquiries regarding locating files, ad hoc transfers, connectivity testing, etc.
- Handling and responding to emails specific to the VL Trader applications
- Provide consultation and SME knowledge on projects
- Submit new connectivity requests and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Coordinate & test connectivity with new trading partners
- Strong understanding of Secure File Transfer Protocols.
- Background in various file systems such as Windows Files System, Linux/Unix based file systems.
- Experience with Mainframe operating systems would be very helpful.
- Networking protocols such as SFTP, FTP, SSH, Telnet, SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices
- Experience with database management
- Familiarity with Project management principles
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Experience preparing workflow analyses
- Knowledge of communications protocols used in a B2B environment AS2, AS3, SFTP, SSH FTP, HTTP, HTTP/s, MLLP, JMS, MSMQ, RabbitMQ, REST, etc
- Knowledge of SSL certificate creation, signing, encryption & management
- Knowledge of encryption technologies
- PGP, XML, AES, TripleDES, etc.
- Prior experience with Managed File Transfer (MFT) systems or applications
- VL Trader, IBM Secure Gateway, Dell Edge Gateway, etc.
- Prior experience with configuring and utilizing sFTP clients;
- Reflection FTP, FileZilla, WinSCP, etc.
- Prior experience with B2B translation software;
- Trusted Link Enterprise, BizManager, Gentran, etc.
- Prior mainframe experience;
- Job Control Language, CA7, JES, RSD, COBOL, etc.
- Prior experience in high volume B2B/EDI environments.
- Knowledge of HealthCare and Financial EDI transactions sets and processing; 835, 837, 277CA, 810, 850, 855, 832, 997, etc.
- Knowledge of programmatic scripting methods/languages, Java, Jscript, VBScript, .Net, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
At Insignia our mission is to ensure that those who have served and those who currently serve our country have access to the benefits they have earned through selfless service.
We are an innovative leader in our marketplace, generating opportunities for our clients, employees, partners, and the communities in which we live, allowing everyone to achieve their goals and objectives.
Insignia is proud to offer eligible employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life Insurance and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement, Telecommute, and Continuing Education.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position.
Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is required to lift to fifteen (15) pounds at a time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
The work environment is primarily indoors.