- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES
Experian’s Client Services team is seeking a talented Senior Director, Account Development. The Senior Director of Account Development will be responsible for growing revenues and margins of an assigned portfolio of the most strategic accounts for the Account Development Team within Experian Partner Solutions (EPS). The Senior Director will focus on creating, developing and executing an overall strategic relationship and strategy that will drive, penetrate and expand our EPS products and services. The Senior Director will report directly to the VP of Account Development.
• Lead a team of internal assigned (and unassigned) resources within EPS to drive success within the assigned portfolio.
• Possess a strong strategic consultative selling and customer relationship management experience focusing on enterprise B2B2C sales.
• Identify new partnership opportunities within targeted accounts to expand distribution of EPS products.
• Lead complex sales engagements and leverage technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation strategies for target clients.
• Develop a deep understanding of EPS API and hosting solutions, as well as, knowledge of the features and functionality of the various products & benefits.
• Develop account revues and sales presentations and collateral that may be unique for each engagement.
• Interface with Finance, Product Development, Technology, Legal, and other related functions.
• Effectively negotiate (and re-negotiate) deal terms with clients and ensure deal structures deliver improved financial returns for the company
• Maintain knowledge and insight of competitors and their threats
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university required, MBA preferred.
• 10+ years of experience selling and managing B2B solutions to Fortune 100 clients.
• Strong enterprise Financial Institution and/or software solutions with SaaS/High Tech industry experience.
• Must be self-motivated, driven to succeed and ready to hit the ground running.
• Subject matter expert on cross-sell marketing, regulatory requirements, product development and implementation techniques.
• Demonstrable ability to work across a matrix organization and put strong problem solving, communication, leadership and influencing skills to work.
• Strong financial acumen with P&L management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives, EVPs and SVPs within Fortune 100 businesses.
• Expert interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to present solutions via live presentations or remote webinars.
• Ability to travel +/- 30% of the time.
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.