- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Location: New York, NY, USA
The position is for an influential leader who will play a central role in client relationships and commercial processes within the CRE sector for existing and prospective MA customers. You will help advance MA's position in the US CRE market, particularly with commercial banking and insurance institutions, by architecting and overseeing delivery of solutions that support customers' underwriting, research, risk management, and investing activities. You will acquire expert-level proficiency with Reis data and analytics, REIS eco-system of connected applications (MA Reis Network) and complimentary data and solution offerings across MA, which will require a hands-on and practitioner-based approach to meeting the needs of CRE market participants.
You'll utilize your expertise and understanding of our customers' needs to help design solutions that address their needs and advance qualified sales opportunities through the sales process. As a representative of Moody's Analytics Reis, you will need to be able to transition between higher level descriptions of client requirements and the detail needed for the product and economics research teams, where applicable. This includes the development of go-to-market materials, client proposals, and work orders in close collaboration with your colleagues in the line of business.
An essential part of this role is demonstrating credibility, subject-matter expertise, and an individualized approach to the customer relationship. Possessing the aptitude to visualize and design solutions in a way that's comprehensive and compelling to the target audience is essential to earning trust and creating confidence with our customers.
You will occasionally engage in complimentary activities like authoring whitepapers, conference participation, delivering webinars, and helping to influence the product roadmaps where appropriate.
Required Experience Requirements:
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of experience working in the commercial banking industry, with significant exposure to the CRE asset class.
- Advanced understanding of credit and financial risk.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape for products and services targeted at the banking community.
- Proven team leader with at least ten (10) years of managerial experience.
- Experience planning and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Experience leading meetings, presentations and/or workshops.
- Strong, proven analytical skills with ability to coach/guide less experienced staff.
- Track record of working well in team environments and contributing innovative ideas.
- Proven ability to become proficient with commercial real estate industry trends, MA REIS products and remain familiar with MA CRE product and service offerings, especially those serving the commercial banking and insurance industry.
- Translate high-level customer requirements into a specific MA REIS solution with an ability to go "off-script" in client meetings, as the need arises.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to an audience at all levels.
- Strong client-orientation with commitment to client satisfaction.
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong evidence of being self-disciplined, highly organized, able to multi-task, and attentive to detail.
- Willingness to travel - domestically and internationally - approximately 20%-40% of the time, with necessary clearances / permissions for travel outside the United States.
- Minimum master's degree from a recognized institution.
- CPA, CFA, PRM, or FRM a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.