- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
- New York City
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Drive OnDeck's culture of accountability and Risk/Reward optimization through ongoing embedding and refining of the ERM framework and supporting policies, processes, and governance structures
- Support the ongoing refinement of the ERM framework, particularly in the integration of statistically managed and traditional process-based approaches to ERM across all risk types
- Strengthen the 3 LOD structures and clarity or respective roles and responsibilities for each
- Work with senior stakeholders in support of initiatives which provide for an effective and forward looking ERM framework
- Liaise with external parties in representing OnDeck's approach to ERM, explaining, educating and defending as needed
- Act as ERM subject matter expert
- Assist key stakeholders in the identification of control related issues
- Perform root cause analysis for critical risk types
- Serve as line 2 oversight for functional line 1 risk leadership
* At least 10 years of relevant combined ERM and specific Risk type experience gained in consumer or small business banking * Experience of end-to-end RCSA management including KRI/KPIs and RCSAS * Experience with both statistically managed and judgmental/policy/process banking environments.
Ideally would have experience in risk management within environments where both approaches co-existed * Experience with regulator engagement * Excellent written and verbal communication skills * Strong situational leadership skills Nice-to-haves (not required): * AIRB capital modeling oversight or ownership preferred.
* Experience in post M&A risk management integration preferred
- real estate