- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We're seeking a Sr.
NET Applications Developer for a FTE opportunity located in Syracuse, NY.
Web development department is looking for someone who can provide technical expertise to help a team of .NET developers grow personally and professionally.
The person is an expert in the .NET technology stack and will play the primary role in solution architecture and code design decisions.
When necessary, the senior .NET developer will be the project manager on highly visible, complex projects giving project status updates frequently.
If you are a driven individual who is seeking challenges, then this is the position for you.
The position is based in Syracuse, NY and is not a remote position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of software developers in the design and construction of web-based solutions using C#.NET and other web technologies
- Stay current with technology trends and apply this knowledge to propel business success
- Responsible for solution architecture and code design decisions
- Primary developer on highly visible projects
- Ensure that development and design standards are being followed
- Work closely with the Software Development Manager in the areas of technological evolution and strategy
- Help to enable team success through fostering a positive work environment
Required Skills and Experience
- BA or BS degree or higher
- Minimum seven (7) Years relevant web application development experience
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Technical skills in Microsoft-centric web development
- Ability to collaborate and work with other members of the development team
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage a high volume of competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Collaborate effectively with all structural levels of an organization to meet company goals and objectives
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Provide thought leadership on evolving and improving technical design, development practices and team evolution and improvement
Primary Developer Skills
- Web API
- SQL Server / T-SQL
Helpful Skills and Experience
- HTML5 and CSS3
- TFS or other Source Control Repositories
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Team Collaboration Tools (JIRA, Confluence/Wiki)
For immediate consideration please email your resume to