- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
M/E Engineering is currently interviewing forElectrical Senior Engineerswho have experience inBuilding Systems Design for Consulting Engineeringin our Rochester, Buffalo and Schenectady offices. M/E Engineering, P.C. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people.
- Develop Electrical Systems for educational, institutional, industrial, healthcare, and commercial facilities.
- Work with technical teams such as Project Engineers, Project Managers, Project Architects to support design development.
- Lead the design development by creating reports, calculations, drawings, cost estimates, specifications, and deliverables.
- Travel to project sites to verify conditions and installation during construction.
- Approve submittals and support RFI responses during construction administrations.
- Communicate with clients, use project workflow documents, attend client interviews, estimate man-hours, and assist in the preparation of proposals.
- Develop and mentor staff designers and engineers. Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Eight years of experience in responsible charge of project design in respective discipline plus advanced courses, training program or seminars relating to Engineering and Management
- Preferably has a Professional Engineering License (P.E.) or Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T.) working toward P.E. Licensing.
- CAD (REVIT) experience preferred.
M/E Engineering is not able to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time.
About the company