- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the Role
Guiding clients through the ever-changing world of employee benefits, as Senior Employee Benefits Client Manager you'll join a premier North Carolina insurance agency in an important service role.
Building additional capacity into their team, they need your expertise in level funded, fully insured group medical cases.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Most clients will have 100-250 lives
- You'll receive mentoring and training from producers who are still very involved in their accounts
- You're very active in renewal management (negotiating with carriers and presenting to clients)
Skills & Experience
- Three (3) or more years of responsibility as the primary client manager at an insurance broker/agency on an assigned book of business.
Be the daily point of contact with clients.
- Ability to handle a variety of service initiatives like benefit guides, communication, implementation, RFPs, and spreadsheets.
Job SpecsThe agency is open to this position working from one of two offices- Charlotte or Greensboro, NC.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks$70k-$85k salary + comprehensive benefits and PTO package.