- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Leadership, Learning, and Organizational Capabilities (LLOC) organization is currently seeking a Senior Employee Development Specialist to join their group in Auburn, WA. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in Employee development with specialized skills in Welding.
- Supports the certification of the Boeing welding community
- Defines project scope and recommends deliverables, budget and resources
- Oversees curriculum development, review of course content and instructional materials, testing and system access requirements
- Identifies business specific learning objectives and adapts curriculum content and delivery methods
- Performs as a lead instructor in a specialized content area, specifically the welding groups within Boeing
- Deploys development tools and monitors implementation
- Identifies potential issues that impact performance and leads the performance analysis and development of improvement recommendations
- Supports welders throughout the Boeing organization, some travel throughout the US may be required
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- Experience presenting to a group
- Experience teaching a technical subject matter in an adult learning environment
- Experience developing adult learning curriculum
- QC1 certified welding inspector with the American Welding Society
- 5+ years of experience as Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
- Familiar with welding Qualifications and Certifications process
- Familiar with welding codes ASME, AWS
- Familiar with PQR (Pre-Qualified Record) and WPS( Welding Procedure Specifications) development
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.