- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
American Express is embarking on an exciting transformationdriven by an energetic new team of high performers. This group is nimble andcreative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. If youhave the talent and desire to support innovative payment products and servicesat a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital,mobile, and social media, join our transformation team
You will be part of a fast-paced, high performing SharedServices Team, working closely with business, delivery and production supportteams to ensure the continued high quality application performance of productsdesigned to drive card member servicing. You will be challenged withidentifying innovative solutions and preventive measures to uphold the existingand future needs of our customers. This is a very exciting opportunity to joinan organization Servicing Customer of American Express. This organization leadsthe technology strategy and delivery across multiple business units withinAmerican Express, and is responsible for the delivery of servicing across all channels(Web/Voice/Mobile/IOT) leveraging cutting-edge technology, and enableincredible Servicing experiences for American Express Card Members forAmerican Express Card Members.
- Serving as a core member of an engineering teamresponsible for ensuring
- performance for a portfolio of our Card Memberservicing (MYCA)
- Optimize Core services for Performance andmaintain SLA's
- Write Clean Code, have a passion forimplementing new technologies and the system highly available.
Why American Express?
There’s adifference between having a job and making a difference.
AmericanExpress has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources totake on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve alsomade a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture oflearning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need tosucceed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquernew challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community.And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right therewith them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future theyenvision.
Because webelieve that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Thepowerful backing of American Express.
Don’t makea difference without it.
Don’t livelife without it.
Qualifications· 5 + years ofsoftware development experience & Problem Solving
· Hands on Java Programmerwith clean coding principles. (At least version 8 and above)
· Hands onexperience in Multi-threading & Reactive Design Principles.
· ProvenExperience in designing Highly Available & ObservableMicroservices/functions
· Experience withKubernetes Preferred, but not mandatory.
· Ability toenable business capabilities through innovation
· Demonstratedwillingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in how fast they developworking software
· BS or MS degreein computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience
Employment eligibility to work with American Expressin the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship forthese positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 24, 2019, 12:48:11 PM