- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our department provides inspection and auditing services for attractions and facilities at the Disneyland Resort. Our focus is to assure that attractions and facilities are in compliance with Engineering requirements. Specific activities involve the generation and revision of applicable documentation and working in close collaboration with Engineering departments and other key stakeholders. Our staff supports our in-house manufacturing and refurbishment shops, including machine and weld shops, as well as partnering with outside suppliers and performing receiving and source inspections. We support the attraction vehicle overhaul program, including the inspection of assemblies. We also support periodic inspections at the attractions.
- Develop quality requirements associated with the manufacture of mechanical components that include machining, welding and casting. This involves reviewing Engineering requirements, including component specific drawings.
- Generate new and revised assembly procedures and component inspection plans, which include reviewing Engineering requirements that include assembly and component specific drawings.
- Audit existing documentation for compliance to Engineering requirements.
Basic Qualifications :
- Position requires working 16-20 hours per week during school and working full time during school breaks.
- Eligibility for Full time employment within the U.S. on a permanent basis.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Candidates will have intermediate understanding of Office software (eg Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Work well in team environment.
- Willingness to take direction and follow task to completion.
- Involvement in outside activities and Engineering societies are desired.
- Majoring in Mechanical Engineering.
Required Education :
- Candidate must have completed their sophomore level of curriculum, (2nd year in a four-year program)