- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Salt Lake City
Senior Engineering Manager Summary
Senior Engineering Manager job opening in Salt Lake City, Utah . JMJ Phillip’s engineering recruiters are currently seeking innovative and candidates for a Senior Engineering Manager job in Salt Lake City, Utah. A prominent home furnishings company is currently hoping to fill this Senior Engineering Manager role in order to spur innovation within the organization and better develop processes, as well as oversee plant automation and equipment utilization. For the Senior Engineering Manager who can best provide leadership and creativity to the company, he or she will be treated to a great compensation package and the chance to work for a globally recognized company.
Salt Lake City Senior Engineering Manager Job Overview:
For this job, the Senior Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing the engineering division and the service staff at the Utah location. Additionally, he or she will need to ensure that projects are completed ahead of schedule. Additionally, the Senior Engineering Manager will need to innovate projects and enhance the ways in which they could be completed. For this job, the role will also be optimizing the performance of the engineering team in the fabrication department. The Senior Engineering Manager will report directly to the company’s E-Board and will be managing several engineering technicians and supporting staff at the Salt Lake City, Utah site.
Salt Lake City Senior Engineering Manager Job Opening
- For this Salt Lake City, Utah job, the Senior Engineering Manager will be primarily responsible for managing the engineering functions of the organization’s fabrication department.
- Additionally, this role would require interfacing and communicating with the company’s manufacturing division in order to enhance quality, safety, and efficiency.
- This position will need to optimize shop floor plans and systems at the Salt Lake City, Utah site.
- The Senior Engineering Manager will need to initiate automation and process advancement.
- There is moderate travel required for this position. Senior Engineering Manager (Salt Lake City Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial or mechanical engineering is a strong requirement for this job.
- At least 10 years of experience in Engineering or management is a plus.
- Experience with six sigma or continuous improvement is also a plus for this job. Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
About the company