- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
North Charleston,South Carolina,United States KADSP4 The Boeing Company is looking for a Senior Customer Relations Specialist to join our Customer Relations team. This individual will serve as a member of the BCA Customer Relations (CR) Charleston team and will be based at the Delivery Center. This group operates at a fast-pace to deliver world-class customer service to internal and external customers. The ideal candidate will be adaptive, resourceful, able to work with globally diverse cultures and have strong leadership capabilities.
Major job responsibilities include:
• Continuously collect, integrate and pro-actively disseminate information to all stakeholders, including Customer Relations, Sales, Contracts, Customer Quality Support, Customer Engineering, etc., to ensure adherence to agreed to plans.
•Provides direction to others for successful completion of tasks.
• Provides highest level of service while integrating and executing all logistical requirements throughout the airplane delivery process.
• Represents the organization at the site and act as the groups’ primary decision maker to internal and external customers, suppliers, and to other Boeing groups.
• Accurately track, manage or delegate any schedule changes that impact customer activity (catering, conference rooms, offices, event space, transportation, security screenings) and communicate all schedule changes to affected parties.
• Leads cross-organizational and enterprise teams which can include representatives from Boeing security, transportation, flightline operations, customs, Eurest, facilities, and sales.
• Delegates work to lower level team members and follows up to ensure completion of tasks.
• Ensures execution to the agreed-to plan including oversight of customer commitments, event budgets, project schedule and customer engagement activities.
• Commits to working off-hours in support of customer activity (including weekends, evenings and/or holidays).
• Promptly provides required expense information to event operations team members responsible for processing invoice payments.
• Develops and implements event logistical requirements in accordance with company policies and procedures, business courtesies, protocol and U.S. and foreign government guidelines.
•Provides expertise, guidance and consultation to requesting organizations regarding proposed event requirements.
• Apply knowledge of customers customs and cultures in all aspects of the visit/event and provide sound advice and recommendations to others seeking knowledge.
• Closely partner with organizations Event Operations team regarding process development
• Provide coverage for BSC teammates during absences.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to travel domestically as well as internationally
• Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
• Experience in a customer facing role engaging with internal and external customers
*Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in organizing, planning and facilitating large scale events
Yes, 10 % of the Time BCA Sales & Customer Support Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company