- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Johnson & Johnson is currentlyrecruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Acquisition & DivestitureOperations (A&D) to be located at Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person ata time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, productsand services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales,Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-basedmanufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of relatedservices, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Thereare more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion peopleevery day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch theworld, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make ithappen.
J&J is a globally respectedacquirer of companies, technologies and assets. We also have a disciplinedportfolio management strategy leading to divestitures. A&D works acrossIntegrations and Divestitures to ensure overall Enterprise effectiveness and efficiency.You will support the A&D activities across all operating segments on behalfof the Enterprise.
This role provides an opportunity tocontribute to the portfolio of projects by demonstrating analytical, projectmanagement and leadership skills. The analyst will quickly develop a globalnetwork of business partners in Finance and other functional areas. It providesa great opportunity to broaden experience by working through financial aspectsof the acquisition and divestiture of a business. There will be local, regionaland global exposure to various areas: Finance, Global Services, Tax, HumanResources, Treasury, IT, Supply Chain. The position reports to the FinanceManager, A&D Operations.
You will have the following keyresponsibilities depending on the projects being supported:
Carve-outAudit and Diligence Support:
- Coordinate the collection of relevant data to support carved out financial documents and diligence.
- Collaborate with internal and external cross functional partners in reviewing and analyzing the P&L and Balance sheet information of the carved-out business.
- Coordinate with global affiliates and relevant J&J COE’s and business to understand and determine proper allocation methodologies of expenses for carved out financial statements and stand-alone / stand up analyses required for the deal.
Separation,Transition Service Agreements (TSA) & Transition Manufacturing Agreements(TMA) Mgmt. and Reporting:
- Develop and lead cross functional transition plans, forecast and perform BVA analysis for project costs, analyze Deal financials and estimate stranded costs.
- Support for closing certain divested countries, such as collecting inventory and PPE data to calculate purchase price allocation adjustments
- Support the financials related to Transition Service arrangements, develop TSA pricing models and support billing processes, review country level financial allocations and partner with leaders of residual cost analytics, develop presentations for management review
- Partner and facilitate with Business Partners and Buyer Finance teams to enable setup of various entities involved with TMA and rTMA arrangements.
FinancialIntegration, Project Forecasting and Financial Reporting:
- Support integration workstreams to help on board newly acquired businesses into J&J’s financial landscape, systems and processes.
- Lead and support the development of Financial projections for acquired or divested businesses. Develop reporting models with Group Finance and jointly develop guidance for affiliates.
- Develop and consolidate project spend and operational budgets, Partner with Corporate and Regional Finance to process entries for gain accounting and provide financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Master’s degree or MBA and CPA, CMA or CFA are preferred
- Require strong collaboration skills in a matrix organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Understanding of worldwide financial procedures and overall accounting procedures are preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Finance/Accounting experience is required
- Experience with general ledger, financial reporting, and previous deal experience preferred
- Require some expertise in accounting and strong finance technical skills
- Strong Excel skills are preferred
- This position is based in Raritan, NJ and may include up to 10-15% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and EqualOpportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will notbe discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan- Organization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
- ms project
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.