- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manages a variety of Finance projects including developing business plans for improved financial health, new program offerings and evaluation of established program results.
Provides support for routine financial projects including preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets as well as the five-year plan.
- Coordinates and takes responsibility to provide analytical support and business analysis for operations.
Develops financial projections which reflect the operating results.
Coordinates work with other Finance team members to determine the impact on operating budgets, capital budgets, and the five-year plan.
Summarizes and presents findings to Senior Management.
- Evaluates the financial performance of existing programs and services.
Compares preliminary projections to actual performance.
Identifies areas of improvement and leads a work group to develop corrective business plans.
Presents results and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Ensures all affected departments and sections are represented in appropriate discussions and decisions.
Coordinates all aspects of projects to achieve accurate and timely completion.
- Provides departmental support for day-to-day analysis of results.
Assists in the development and maintenance of tools to compile, analyze, and interpret monthly financial results and budget variances.
Engages Operations in routine variance analysis.
- Acts as a financial resource and business advisor for Operations leadership.
Enhances business acumen organization-wide and foster an understanding of financial knowledge by providing educational presentations.
Coordinates the process and materials for providing basic finance education to new and interested clinical and operations leaders.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets as well as the five-year plan.
- Completes and presents the financial portion of various assigned Certificate of Need filings.
- Coordinates DH responses to external surveys.
Ensures the reported data is accurate.
Researches and resolves any discrepancies and implements corrective measures with Operations staff.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Management, or related field with 8 years of healthcare and/or project management experience required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- CPA/MBA preferred.
- ms project