- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The SFA - Recruiting will provide financial insights and business partnership to Amazon's Worldwide Recruiting teams. This high visibility finance role will provide reliable data and analysis to help with decision making and planning, as well as become a trusted business advisor to the leaders of our recruiting organization. The ideal candidate is a quick learner and comfortable with ambiguity. S/he possesses a keen attention to detail, has a passion for analytics, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The role entails interaction with HR leadership, Finance leadership, and requires a balance of strong verbal communication and partnership skills, and delivering results.
· Providing business partner finance support to the leaders of Amazon's Worldwide Recruiting teams related to demand planning, productivity, metrics, and reporting
· Diving deep into the financial data and becoming a subject matter expert to provide additional insights
· Partnering directly with the Finance Org's and central FP&A groups to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews;
· Building and fostering effective relationships and networks with the recruiting organization
· Identifying and understand business challenges and proposing and creating solutions
· Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of finance experience OR Master's degree in a related field and 3+ years of finance experience
· Experience in developing financial reports and metrics
- economists and finance
About the company
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.