- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
My healthcare client is expanding and looking to hire a Senior Analyst to liaise with reimbursement and offer expertise in cost accounting and strategy.
The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Analyze trends, costs, revenues and overall financial data and prepare reports for senior management.
- Develop and enforce business controls and prepare balances, account reconciliations, statements, and reports.
- Run and interpret business system data and reports for corporate financial reporting.
- Generate business performance reports by collecting and analyzing accounting and operational numbers.
- Provide support to senior management and others including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects.
- Works with IT department to develop creative new processes that support objectives and leverage available technology and automation opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BS degree Accounting or Finance (MBA preferred) and 5+ years of relevant experience (including healthcare experience).
- Substantial accounting experience in combination with strong analytical and technology skills, including extensive financial modeling and data mining.
- ERP system knowledge and MS Access proficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills and project management skills.
- ms project