- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Duration Long Term Contract
Location Preference: Raleigh, NC or Salt Lake City (Draper), Utah
Hybrid mobile apps using React Native
Experience on mobile apps using react native.
You will help design, build and maintain scalable applications and build the API infrastructure used by our flagship product
About the Position:
• Create simple and intuitive web and mobile designs.
• Develop data rich features that provide a view into the success of our mission.
• Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support).
• Collaborate effectively with your Agile Scrum teammates and technical partners.
• Communicate technical ideas and direction across the organization with a focus on problem solving.
• Hustle together with other motivated, mission driven engineers to serve our members and customers.
• BS in Computer Science or STEM discipline.
• 3+ years experience building and supporting full stack applications within an agile team environment.
• Mobile app development experience.
Experience in ReactNative is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to high quality, production code in one or more languages.
• Experience using various tools to ensure the quality of your own code (testing frameworks, source control practices, CI/CD).
• Can put yourself in our member s shoes and advocate for them.
• Passionate about UX and good design.
Nice to Haves:
• Experience with component-based web frameworks (Angular, React).
• Familiarity with Docker.
• History of leading or mentoring.
• Familiarity with SQL.
Some fun things you will be working on:
• Evolving our member experience to be a voice-first experience.
• Figuring out how to use technology in novel ways with a target demographic that is very often technology shy
- provided by DicePandoLogic.
Keywords: Full Stack Engineer, Location: Raleigh, NC