- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Annapolis Junction
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Senior Intelligence Systems Security Engineer ('ISSE') to join their mission essential team.
- Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates Information Assurance ('IA') and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance ('IA') standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs
- Builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments.
- Assists architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application
- Contributes to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- 14 years' experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- ​Four (4) years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- CISSP Certification
- DoD 8570.01-M compliance with IASAE Level 2
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.