- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Awesome growth opportunity available at one of the largest privately held companies in Chicago!!
To apply to this Sr. Internal Auditor position please email your resume separately in a word document to email@example.com
In the subject line of your email type "Sr. Internal Auditor".
• Design audit programs integrating multiple frameworks including Sarbanes Oxley, fraud prevention/detection, information technology, compliance and operations.
• Lead site visits focusing on the balance sheet, evaluating and improving the company’s internal control environment, risk management and operational efficiency.
• Report audit findings to senior management, discuss the appropriate actions with the Controller and CFO, and monitor the remediation process.
• Evaluate policies and procedures and propose changes as needed
• Facilitate interaction with and provide assistance to external audit team
• Conduct special reviews to prevent and detect fraud
• Manage multiple time-sensitive, high-risk projects while meeting prescribed deadlines.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
• 2-3 years of internal or external auditing experience
• Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills
• Ability to multi-task between many different projects
• Strong background in Microsoft Excel
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• 2+ years of internal audit, public accounting, or consulting experience
• Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
• CPA, CIA, and/or CFE certification preferred
• Experience in performing analytics over various types of data preferred
• Fraud prevention/detection experience or training preferred
To apply to this Sr. Internal Auditor position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line of your email type "Sr. Internal Auditor"
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.