- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK US
As a Manager of Information Technology, Enterprise Business Analytics Architecture you are responsible for the development, planning, implementation and operation of NetApp's Reporting and Analytics Technology Strategy. You will partner with key business stakeholders to craft a technology roadmap that accelerates the business information strategy and enables innovative use of information across the enterprise.
You will lead and manage a team of highly skilled individual contributors. This work is non-routine, problems are highly complex and the pace is fast. There is tremendous opportunity to drive lasting and impactful change.
- Lead a team of highly skilled individuals to deliver high quality, high integrity, high performing, innovative solutions. Build a mature practice. Provide guidance, support and mentor.
- Set goals for your team with clear individual objectives and meaningful development plans to promote ownership and accountability.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture, Development and Shared Services teams to maintain alignment in a dynamic environment
- Institutionalize solution standards and best practices, helping improve consistency in quality and increasing velocity of delivery. Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets and other high-value guidance and best practices
- Partner with relevant teams to develop, implement, and monitor policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, legal, and regulatory compliance.
- Build and reinforce a culture that continually identifies opportunities to improve and innovate.
- Promote and maintain increasingly higher standards of innovation, customer service and satisfaction.
- Keep up with industry trends on new technologies, standards and tools and provide guidance to the team on evaluation, adoption of those at NetApp.
- Proven track record of surpassing expectations and delivering exceptional results; persistent and dependable, with a high integrity work ethic; ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential; excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills; able to work collaboratively in a team environment; ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours and weekends if needed; occasional travel required.
Management and Interaction:
- This position is responsible for managing many technical experts in multiple geographic locations and holding them accountable.
- The focus of this role is on creating and influencing strategy and leading the team to deliver excellence; utilize people skills and available people manager tools to critically impact the growth of an individual within the company and career.
- This individual will apply in-depth knowledge to solve broad issues that are complex in scope, and establish medium to long- range plans.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees and employees within and outside of their function and organization; this individual must demonstrate favorable results through providing leadership to the function.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as an individual contributor and a minimum of 5 years as a people manager is required.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required; a Masters Degree in a related field is highly desired.
- Strong command of data integration, data virtualization, data warehousing, in-memory computing, major BI platforms, new technologies, data sciences and machine learning