- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Logistics Analyst Summary
There is now a Senior Logistics Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit area. A quickly growing logistics company is now in the process of seeking the ideal candidate to fill the Senior Logistics Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit area . This company moves freight around the world. The best individual to fill this role will have great experience in logistics and supply chain settings, distributing to manufacturing locations around the world. This job offers the unique opportunity to step into a growing department and help shape and grow along with it. JMJ Phillip’s supply chain recruiters are currently seeking an individual with a strong background in logistics to step in and fill the Senior Logistics Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit area. This job provides an excellent benefits package.
Detroit Senior Logistics Analyst Overview:
The Detroit Senior Logistics Analyst will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data pertaining to the logistics process of this warehouse. The Senior Logistics Analyst will drive the improvement of processes by implementing continuous improvement methodologies. This job will require the Detroit Senior Logistics Analyst to collaborate with multiple departments in order to collect accurate data and improve workflow efficiency. The Senior Logistics Analyst will implement their Lean Six Sigma knowledge to make sure that all processes run effectively. This job does not require travel outside the greater Detroit area.
Detroit Senior Logistics Analyst Job Opening:
- The Detroit Senior Logistics Analyst will collect and analyze data on the warehouse operations.
- The Senior Logistics Analyst will drive the continuous improvement of various processes within this Detroit facility.
- This job requires the Senior Logistics Analyst to work with several different departments to drive efficient workflow.
- This job does not require travel outside the greater Detroit area. Senior Logistics Analyst (Detroit area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Logistics.
- The Senior Logistics Analyst must have at least three years of related experience.
- The Detroit Senior Logistics Analyst should be familiar with Lean Six Sigma
- Basic computer skills are required for this job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication are essential to this job. Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
About the company