- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Senior Manager - Architecture, you willL
• Establish and maintain partnerships between Business and IT through facilitated round-tables, envisioning sessions and planning reviews to identify business priorities and relevant emerging technologies.
• Review technology delivery and optimization as part of a technology review board using portfolio management, multi-year roadmaps.
• Manage project-based deployment of end-user solutions to the enterprise in Mobility, Collaboration, Messaging, Video and end user computing.
• Develop financial models, create project plans, and successfully execute IT Projects
• Partner with IT Security, Privacy, Legal and other IT Partner organizations to develop Policies/MSB’s and ensure compliance with changing regulatory, privacy and security standards.
• Manage cost and efficiency through analysis and review of new and existing vendor agreements
• Develop and maintain client computing strategy, roadmaps, and implementing platform technologies in the client computing domain.
• Leverage MDT and SCCM technologies to design and implement and deploy hardware imaging and application packaging strategies.
• Manage, track and report on Windows Domain environments and variables including Group Policies, Encryption and Minimum Security Baselines.
2 or more years of Managerial experience within an IT Architect or Computer Operations Environment.
ITIL v3 experience
Must be self directed with excellent follow up and organizational and analytical skills
Meet aggressive timelines and do so in a dynamic team environment
Strong analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
Fluent in a Windows environment including Windows 7, 10 and Office Suites
Demonstrated proficiency with the following technologies; Kite works, Skype, SharePoint Administration, Desktop Architecture, Mobile Video Collaboration, Cisco CMR.
Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA and relevant Certifications preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa
About the company
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.
We’re reinventing pharmacy to have a more active, supportive role in each person’s unique health experience and in the greater health care environment—from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions to providing quality walk-in medical care and pharmacy benefits management.
Because we’re present in so many moments, in ways that are more affordable and effective, we’re able to positively influence health behavior and shape the future of health care for people, businesses and communities.
Health is everything.
Through our more than 9,600 retail pharmacies, over 1,100 walk-in medical clinics, 75 million pharmacy benefit manager plan members, and expanding specialty pharmacy services, we enable people, businesses and communities to manage health in more affordable, effective ways. This unique integrated model increases access to quality care, delivers better health outcomes, and lowers overall health care costs. We leverage our unique combination to help payors control costs, improve patient access, and promote better health outcomes in a way that no other company can.