- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
• Steward the annual channel and customer planning process, including providing overarching direction on key strategic commercialization opportunities and delivering scalable solutions for customer clients.
• Defines capacity for customers/channels and works with Category Commercialization to incorporate highest leverage initiatives, products, programming and supporting tools into strategic and annual customer plans.
• Leads development and commercialization of PicOS (Picture of Success).
• Creates CMA selling deck and stewardship tools aligned to PicOS to support sell-in of strategic initiatives.
• Stewards Trimester Planning process for channel and is responsible for handoff of key Trimester deliverables to Region Commercial Marketing and Ops
Function Specific Activities:
Annual Channel Planning:
· Perform channel level situation assessment to identify key long and short term strategic channel/customer commercialization opportunities (i.e. Meal Solutions, Millennial recruitment, Hydration) through research, insights and sales team input. Identify execution capacity for highest leverage opportunities/initiatives.
· Provide/facilitate feedback loop to Category Commercialization teams to ensure translation and successful commercialization of brand strategies into channel/customer oriented initiatives and pilots (i.e. Coke with Food, Low Cal Portfolio).
· Collaborate with Category Commercialization & Equipment teams to develop scalable retail solutions to commercialize strategic brand initiatives and secure priority POI’s (i.e. Deli Racks, Low Cal POS). Define and quantify Sources of Growth for each initiative and link to annual Customer Planning process.
· Develop customer facing imperatives and supporting Look of Success tools (Customer selling decks, LOS floor maps, etc) to assist in commercialization/sell-in of strategic brand initiatives and key Points of Inspiration.
Annual Customer Planning:
· Assist in the stewardship of the annual customer planning process with Sales Leads, including conducting key planning sessions (National Sales Mtg) and assisting with development of short and long term customer marketing plans to support portfolio and brand growth targets
· Collaborate with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops teams to handoff key Annual Customer Planning deliverables for commercialization with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops
· Collaborate with Category Commercialization to develop category based selling stories for Programs and Package Launches. Ensure sales materials are tailored to relevant customer/channel orgs.
· Compile key PicOS tools (annual/trimester programming and innovation calendars, floor maps, monthly/annual LOS template) for communication to National Accounts. Establish routines to create direct feedback loop between Natl customer teams and Cat Comm to enhance program elements prior to commercialization.
· Steward the Trimester Planning Process with C/D or Local accounts, including delivery of key PicOS tools (annual/trimester programming and innovation calendars, floor maps, monthly LOS template). Provide feedback loop from customer teams back to Cat Comm to enhance program elements prior to commercialization.
· Collaborate with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops teams to handoff key Trimester Planning Process deliverables for commercialization with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops
· Provide strategic and commercial guidance to assist in development of RED (Right Execution Daily) surveys and steward RED performance to customer teams via key routines.
· Work with Sales leads and PRGM to align on key KBI’s to track as part of the monthly scorecard and IPO’s. Steward performance with team on a monthly basis to identify gaps and opportunities.
· Steward product/program sell-in info from customer teams upstream into Cat Comms and downstream into Regions
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or idea
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day