- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Auburn Hills
FCA is a forward-thinking company which operates in an ever-changing market place. Inspired by the challenge of delivering new automotive products, the Portfolio Planning team strives to understand the core motivations of our customers and leverage them to develop a focused product portfolio in a fast paced environment. The Portfolio Planning Senior Manager is considered a key leadership position within the Portfolio Planning team. The Portfolio Planning Senior Manager will assume full ownership and accountability in a team leader role for developing analysis to recommend products and/or alternate revenue streams which maximize FCA market share and profitability while balancing investment. The Portfolio Planning Senior Manager will work with a variety of internal and external organizations including but not limited to Design, Brand, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Investor Relations providing data analysis, alternatives, research summarization and program support work as required by the larger organization. Additionally, they will provide analysis of monthly governance topics for executive leadership with insights on competitive context, alternatives and portfolio/brand fit. The selected candidate will be expected to establish effective working relationships, founded on trust and transparency, with our internal and external partners. Sound judgment, excellent communication skills and the ability to drive decision making through strong presentations skills with a goal of influencing leadership is desired. The selected candidate will present potential portfolio alternatives to executive leadership and seek approval for those alternatives via governance process for inclusion into the operative long range plan. The selected candidate delivers as a way of life and is inspired to make a positive impact. Individuals must show a passion for automotive, a capacity for big picture thinking, an analytical mindset, and a desire to succeed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the following areas: Business, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 10 years of experience in Product Strategy, Product Development, Sales, Brand Marketing or a related field
- Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work within, as well as lead, cross-functional teams
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and be available to support travel if required
- Master of Business Administration
- Strong interest in automotive industry
- Able to work closely with Consumer and Market Insights and Vehicle Line Planning and demonstrate an aptitude for formulating context, identifying patterns, developing insights and implications, and delivering data driven alternatives
About the company
FCA designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and sells vehicles under the Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram brands as well as luxury cars under the Ferrari and Maserati brands. FCA also operates in the components sector, through Magneti Marelli and Teksid, and in the production systems sector, through Comau and in after-sales services and products under the Mopar brand name.