- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- Mountain View
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. Whether you are making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships on college campuses or cultivating the next generation of computer scientists, you have an eye on the staffing needs of Google and the broader hiring landscape. You are focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for Google's long-term hiring needs, and work across a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams. You are both scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven -- and excited to share the magic of working at Google.
As a Process Design and Technology Staffing Lead, your mission will be to create an infrastructure that makes people processes seamless for the People Operations team and all Googlers. You’ll create the vision for technology and processes essential to Googlers’ staffing needs. You are passionate about leading HR technology programs, especially related to staffing lifecycle management.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants, and analysts, we're the advocates of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them". We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience implementing staffing systems, with 5 years of people management experience.
- Experience in staffing services and operations.
- MBA or Master's degree in HR or Organization Design.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in an analytical function and/or strategy consulting.
- Experience landing technology changes in a complex, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, organization, and stakeholder management skills.
- Lead a high performing team of Process Design Project Managers to guide Staffing and People Operations to identify, prioritize, and land better process and technology solutions.
- Set a vision for the team and influence multi-year technology roadmap, including influencing stakeholders across People Operations and Corporate Engineering to redesign current processes and systems.
- Manage Staffing program and roadmap by curating competing priorities and aligning resources appropriately across large cross-functional/cross-regional teams.
- Influence relevant stakeholders to prioritize cross-company impact and develop business requirements for new systems. Work with Software Engineering teams to implement throughout the development lifecycle.
- Support change management to ensure new processes/technology lands well with Googlers and the People Operations organization. Ensure that the voices of Googlers and users are represented to enable program success.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate