- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing...
You will be leading a team responsible for driving results through collaboration with our customers. You'll partner with both internal and external stakeholders to successfully position and execute Verizon’s state-by-state and Federal Public Safety strategy. You will be critical in ensuring that our solutions are meeting our customer’s technical and business needs and for delivering the best possible experience.
- Recruiting and retaining senior level Public Safety Market Managers with domain expertise.
- Effectively relaying the voice of the customer with regard to the viability of the existing advanced solutions portfolio. Ensuring customer success criteria is identified and met.
- Providing guidance for responses to RFI/RFP/RFQs.
- Partnering with Federal and State policy teams, public relations teams, and consultants to successfully position Verizon’s Public Safety value proposition.
- Driving local marketing efforts within the 6 markets. Establishing networks within supported states to further Verizon’s public sector and public safety value positions.
- Collaborating across Verizon business entities to deliver a comprehensive value proposition.
Presenting the “Why Verizon for Public Safety” message to large and small audiences/conferences, as needed.
What we’re looking for...
You enjoy motivating and leading a team and solving complex business problems our public safety customers face. You are comfortable and skilled in presenting complex technical presentations to large audiences and to C-level public safety and national security customers. You excel at interpersonal relationship building and reflect all aspects of the Verizon Credo. You work collaboratively and are agile when customers need change.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience leading a team.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 50% of the time.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree.
- Six or more years of experience leading a team of public safety experts.
- Experience in complex technical sales.
- Technology experience with WAN data communications, wireless networks, transmissions, and apps that use wireless technology in the public safety sector.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.