- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $19.00 - $25.00 gross per hour
- SAN DIEGO DOWNTOWN, CA
Robert Half OfficeTeam is working with an international, major Retail client in search of a bilingual English/Spanish Senior Office Assistant!
This is an international retail organization, seeking senior office support. This is a small, close-knit office. This person MUST be comfortable wearing many hats, prioritizing multiple projects, and taking lead and initiative to ensure the completion of projects
What you will be do:
- You will be assisting vendors with any questions, inquiries, or issues
- Coordinating any and all maintenance requests and schedules
- Faxing, filing, scanning, data entry, organizing
- Greeting and walk in clients or customers
- Routing high volume inbound calls
- Taking messages and handling incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Sorting and distributing mail to team, as well as to vendors
- Processing, sorting invoices and receipts
- Scheduling, coordinating meetings
• Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Software: MS Office Suite, Excel (formulas, spreadsheets, reports, V-look ups, pivot tables), QuickBooks (a plus!)
• Data Entry (6,000 KPH+) and 50+ WPM typing ability
• 3+ years of experience
• Strong understanding of spreadsheets and word processing is preferred
• Eagerness to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
• Well-founded grasp of ordering office supplies and equipment
• Expertise in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
• Foundational knowledge in expense reports
• Deep understanding of business review documents
• Proven knowledge of calendar managements and scheduling appointments
• Customer service experience
Highly Desired Qualifications:
- Bilingual English and Spanish!!
- Previous billing or accounting experience helpful (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing)
- Highly analytical and resourceful
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.