- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Jersey City
Senior Operations AnalystWho We Are More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role SUMMARY
The Senior Operations Analyst (Fraud Operations) will work closely with management to assist with supervision of the day to day operations of the team. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to, reviewing and monitoring fraud alerts daily to ensure proper protection of the customer and firm, performing administrative tasks to increase departmental efficiency, and utilizing expertise to provide support to the team members and management.
- Responsible for monitoring various fraud prevention/detection and suspicious activity reports to identify potential risk and/or losses.
- Maintain complete understanding of operational business processes, policies and systems
- Work closely with other departments in Fraud Operations, Customer Service, AAS and customers as appropriate to remediate issues with customer accounts that have been victimized by Account Compromise.
- Assist Fraud with investigations as needed.
- Performing Weekly and Monthly Supervisory review analysis and reports to Management
- Continuous training and coaching as it relates to analyst performance and new initiatives as needed
- Communication of system issues and downtime to Corporate Technology and Fraud Operations Management
- Conduct weekly team conference calls and team meetings, create and deliver presentations and business reports as needed
- Monitoring and communication employee attendance
- Identify and communicate new fraud scenarios and/or process gaps to management as observed during ongoing review of customer accounts, and help with testing new parameters and profiles within the detection systems
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of all internal procedures of reviewing, research and investigation of all related cases.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in an area relevant to this position
- 2-4 years' experience relevant to this position, ideally including fraud prevention/suspicious activity monitoring and basic knowledge of bank/brokerage operations.
- Excellent communication, interviewing, and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills including ability to research, schedule, analyze and present findings.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- Must be a dynamic and self-starting individual, able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- customer service